Monday, August 3, 2009

I have change

During my social work I have mature, I have grow as a person, i have change some of my ideas, i have take responsability with my society.
when I start working I thought it was a good project and also was related with my career so was good opportunity to began my social work but as time passed I have get really involve with these kids. Every week I prepare good activities that can respond to their interest, I enjoy taking with the kids, because they have good and bad experiences that sometimes we know that exist but we dont know they are very common. When we were at the park one of the girls sat beside me and told me that his dad drink every day and when he arrived to their house she became very nervous because many times his dad hits his mother. I ask if his father also hits her but she told that never has occurs. While i was listening I imagine the situation and I realize that I have to be grateful with my life, with God. Sometimes I thought that have big problems but is not true because I can resolve the problem but exist others problems that are really difficult to resolve.
Returning to the class I realize that I have to use my cognitive surplus, that I have to take advantage of all my knowledge if i want to contribute with the society!

No comments:

Post a Comment