Monday, August 3, 2009

not only on saturday

The titlle of this post in "not only on saturday" because my social work implies more than only go on saturday at 8:30, during the week i have to prepare what we are going to do with the kids, have to meet with the students to talk about our plan.
For me is very nice see how students are really involve with the social labor, in a certain point i think that our society are changing, young people are work in favor of others, they are recognizing their rol in society. I mention this because i have notice that these students are making this social labor not only because in a requirement for graduate they enjoy teaching people of low incomes.
This saturday when I returned to my home i realize that this social work is a "mutualism" because is true that I am teaching kinds but i the other hand every saturday I learn a new thing. Today I learn that each of these kids have their own background and they act depending on that, so when we are in fronte of those kids we have to consider how the kid has grow.
This saturday was a new experience.....

No comments:

Post a Comment