Monday, August 3, 2009

will continue

The semester is completed and probably some social work have finished too, but mine wil be continue because I have commited with the school and with myself. Until now I have learn a lot, my view of life have change and I like how I see social work now!!!
The project last one year, and i will be until the end because if I leave my social work will be incomplete and I wouldnt see the final result.
I remembar that in class we talk that every work have to has a purpose so if I want to carry out that purpose i have to stay, because each of the persons that are involve are neccesary for carry out the project.
These subjetc and these social work has transformate me.

1 comment:

  1. Veronica - It took you a while but you really did a great job with this blog in the end. The last few reflections are beautiful and they are very important statements about what a high quality person you are and how capable you are of learning and serving. Congratulations. I anticipate reading more in this blog even if you do it in Spanish, so keep serving and reflecting because this is the way towards a more meaningful life.

    ReplyDelete